Pages

Thursday 11 June 2020

Saturn and Neptune

\

Today we had to make a presentation about two planets of our choosing. We all chose Saturn and Neptune. On the first slide we wrote facts about Saturn. The most interesting facts I found was that Saturn had 53 recorder moons. I didn't realise a planet could have that many moons. Next up was Neptune. The interesting fact in my opinion, about Neptune was that Neptune has 16 hours in a day and Neptune has six faint rings.

My favourite part about creating this was finding out facts for Saturn.

What was your favourite fact? What's your favourite planet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to solve multi-digit multiplication equations.

Today we had to make a poster on how to solve multi-digit multiplication equations. I was working with Kylah and Arie for this task.  How to...