Pages

Wednesday 10 June 2020

Galileo Galilei

Galileo Galilei by Ella, Arie, and Eva.
WALT: create a summary of Galiloe Galilei.

Today we had to create a poster about a summary about Galileo Galilei. He created the first telescope. He discovered how the moon wasn't smooth; it was rocky. My favourite part in making this was adding the space images and reading about Galileo Galilei's story because it was interesting and I like reading stuff about space.

What do you think about space? Would you support Galileo Galilei?



1 comment:

  1. Hello Ella, I like your blog post about Galileo Galilei very interesting and very cool pictures (I especially like the astronaut one.

    Have you looked out a telescope before?

    GOOD JOB ELLA ;)

    ReplyDelete

How to solve multi-digit multiplication equations.

Today we had to make a poster on how to solve multi-digit multiplication equations. I was working with Kylah and Arie for this task.  How to...