Pages

Wednesday 1 July 2020

Questions about Makey Makey

Makey Makey – Makey Shop

Today we had to answer the following questions about Makey Makey. Some of our class had no clue what Makey Makey was and others did. I found answering the questions difficult because I'd never heard of anything called Makey Makey but I managed to find out that Makey Makey was something around coding and technology. 

What do you already know about Makey Makey?

I have no clue what Makey Makey is but I think it is related around technology, coding and robots.

What are you most excited about learning with coding and robots?

I am excited about using the robots and learning how to code.

Do you think this will be a hard or easy task?

I think this task will be both hard and easy because some of our class are new to coding and others aren't.


2 comments:

  1. Hi ella i like you makey makey and how you talk about what you know keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ella i like you makey makey and how you talk about what you know keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete

How to solve multi-digit multiplication equations.

Today we had to make a poster on how to solve multi-digit multiplication equations. I was working with Kylah and Arie for this task.  How to...