Pages

Friday 15 May 2020

Missing Child Poster

Today we had to create a Missing Child poster and upload it to our blog. I used Canva to make my poster. This activity relates to the book our class has been reading for the past month. The poster I have created is about Mahmoud's little sister, little brother and father going missing in the Mediterranean sea. 

I have included a picture of an animated girl and added the reward money. 

What would you set your reward money to? What site would you use to make a poster?

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ella, I really enjoyed reading your post today. I like that in your poster you have a reward, how much is 7000 Syrian Pounds in NZ dollars? I also like that you used the crinkled paper background. To make my poster I used google drawings but I prefer using Canva. What do you prefer, Canva or Google drawings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ella i like your post and that you used canva for your blog post instead of google drawings have you used canva for other drawings before. I like the crumbled paper that you used for the the poster and that the wrighting is nice and but one thing you could work on is making it a bit bigger but other than that its good

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Ella i like your post its interesting i like how you put a reward in your post but you should of put more details like what she was last wearing and her height and age but other then that its a good post what do you like better canva or google drawing? i like google drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ella, I really like all your detail and ideas, I really enjoyed reading the poster, why did you choose 7000 syrian pounds? why did you use canva?
    NICE WORK ;)

    ReplyDelete

How to solve multi-digit multiplication equations.

Today we had to make a poster on how to solve multi-digit multiplication equations. I was working with Kylah and Arie for this task.  How to...