Pages

Friday 29 May 2020

Bedroom Design


Yesterday and today we had to work on designing a bedroom. I collaborated with Arie. Our theme was a Gamer theme. On the left side of the bedroom is the bed. We have put Pac-man sheets on the bed and animator plushies and a Demogorgon plush from Stranger Things. 

There is a light blue and dark blue rug and also a TV connected to a PS4 and a Nintendo switch. On the right side on the upper corner is a window bed colored grey and pink and three arcade machines labelled; Pac Man, Space Invaders and Donkey Kong with seats. We had drawn fairy lights of different colors to finish the details around the walls. 

My favorite part about making this is sketching the plan. I found it difficult to add more detail towards the middle of the room. 

Would you like this room? What would you add?

4 comments:

  1. HI Ella it Marko i like you drawing and pack man and all of them keep up the cool drawing and cool post :):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ella. I really like the animators and demogorgon plushies, the arcade games and the nintendo switch. I would really like this room. I don't know what else I would add.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora, Ella.
    I love the room you made, I would love to live in it. I love all the toys in the corner, they are drawn super nicely! I wouldn't add anything else. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ella, wow your room looks amazing! I love the arcade machines and the Pac man sheets. You and Arie have made a very creative room. You also have drawn this room very well. I would definitely want a room like this. I would not add anything. Did you enjoy making this? Would you rather draw or make it digitally? How long did it take you? Do you enjoy designing rooms or houses?
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete

How to solve multi-digit multiplication equations.

Today we had to make a poster on how to solve multi-digit multiplication equations. I was working with Kylah and Arie for this task.  How to...